WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
1. According to the identity that manages it
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2. According to the length of time they remain activated
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to their purpose
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
- For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Likewise, it is possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser that helps us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, to monitor our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information you need to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
|LIST OF THIRD PARTY COOKIE SERVICE PROVIDERS IN THE DOMAIN|
|Advertising||Doubleclick is used to manage third party cookies. These cookies are used to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to them. The ads seen by users of the website are served by a small selection of providers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display and Unanimis.||Click aquí|
|Analytical||Google Analytics Cookies. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session has ended, user origin, and keywords.||Click here|
|Google Adwords||Advertising||We use Google AdWords cookies to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to them because they have visited the site before.||Click here|
|Advertising||We use Facebook Ads cookies to track advertising activity on the Facebook network and to be able to offer advertising tailored to the user.||Click here|
|Analytical||Facebook cookies. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site.||Click here|
|Google Tag Manager (Google, Inc.)||Collects information related to the pages and sections visited in DEPORR for advertising purposes.|
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered on the website change. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list no longer includes a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those recorded in this list.
At BacklitStone we never store the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.
By browsing and continuing on our website you are indicating that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.